is an industrial SME with R&D activity, industry oriented, located on MINATEC-RO / Scientific and Technological Park, Bucharest. Deeply involved since 1992 in following activities:
* R&D prototyping and manufacturing of microelectronics and optoelectronics devices, sensors and nanosensors arrays, actuators and transducers, microsystems as MEMS & MOEMS for Chemical and environmental monitoring, acoustic, optical and biomedical sensors.
* R&D of micro & nanotechnologies applications for new materials processing and development of innovative products by unconventional technologies applications.
* Design and engineering, prototyping and microproduction for sensors and micro/nanosystems MST/NST by new materials applications including nanostructured as biocompatible and multifunctional thin films.
* MEMS/MOEMS and sensors packaging technologies and applications.
* Smart systems integration applications, including Wireless System Networks WSN for custom or semicustom projects.
* RFID`s and systems being main supplier of Romanian market with RFID products, cards and smart tags.
Company expertise relevant to nanotechnologies/nanoscience application fields
SITEX 45 has a great expertise on design and engineering, prototyping and micro/nanotechnologies applications and related manufacturing production for micro/nanosensors and microsystems MEMS/MOEMS by new materials applications including nanostructured as well sensors and micro/nanosystems integration / packaging technologies confirmed and validated by successful participation as partner, coordinator a/o end user under:
* R&D national programs
MATNANTECH (New materials, micro and nanotechnologies), CEEX (Research of Excellence), PNII National R&D Program /Partnership and Innovation (2007-2013).INVENT
* R&D in international programs
FP5 / INCO Copernicus, Craft projects, NEXUS (European Microsystems Network) NoE.
FP6 / 4M NoE (Multi-materials micro manufacture), IPMMAN, and
FP7 with 3 just closed projects like MEMSCON, COMPOLIGHT and MOSYCOUSIS, and other new running like INSTANT, SENSGLASS / MNT-ERA-NET and MAGPHOGLAS / M-ERA-NET, EUREKA, EUROSTAR, EURO-NANO-MED and MANUNET..
is member of specialised European platforms like Nanomedicine, EPoSS (European Platform for Smart Systems Integration), Nanofutures, Manufuture (www.manufuture.org), CLINAM, Photonics 21 and OE-L, as well as associations EUMA, EuRAD, 4M MultiMaterials MicroManufacture NoE and Associations like 4M2020, AMA/German Assoc for Sensors Technologies and AMAA, GUS e.V (German Assoc for Environment Simulation), SPIE, The European Photonics Industry Consortium (EPIC) and ICCCS (International Confederation of Contamination Control Societies) and SEMI Standards Committees Voting member.
Areas of activity
* Advanced Materials
* Sustainable & Smart Manufacturing
* Measurement & control enabled by nano tools
* Food Nanosafety
* Functionality enhancements (materials, engineering & fabrication)
* Environment & water resources
Short profile for one of our representatives
Dumitru Ulieru has MSc / Electrical Engineering 1971 and PhD Microelectronics 1997. He was with Microelectronica Bucharest as Senior Researcher / Technical Manager. Since 2003 is R&D Director of SITEX Bucharest. With more than 35 years of experience in semiconductors and micro / optoelectronic components fabrication, micro / nanotechnologies and unconventional technology applications for Microsystems like MEMS / MOEMS, sensors and actuators, front and back-end technologies, micro-contamination control and environmental monitoring. Has over 120 papers presented at specialised conferences, workshops and symposiums. Member of Nanomedicine, 4M Assoc, AMA, EuMA Assoc and SEMI Standard Committees.